Flora Fiction is a collective of creative muses and inspiration. From original writing, to photography and illustration, there’s always something to be discovered. In the modern world, you may experience difficulty in reconnecting with your inner artistic child. Society often devalues the importance of art, in any form. Art, in conjunction with arithmetic and science, advances the capacity of intelligence. Not only do you need imagination to invent, you need it to connect. You’re taught how to connect with others, in your family and in social settings. Now is the time to connect with yourself. Stay and explore the possibilities of the human mind.
Our mission is to spread art and to encourage artists to share their art with us and others. We are both a creative space and a literary magazine. We publish artists on both our website and in our collective issues. Take your time, read around, and become inspired.
Latest Publish on Our Site
- Abandoning by Jackson DammannWhoever saidsex and hungerare our most powerful urgesclearly never tried the stuff I’m on. This stuff is teeth … Read more
- Late Summer Evening by Anne MikusinskiThe day’s fever breaksSubtlyAs thin white cloudsTrace eggshell cracksAgainst the fading blue.The heat leavesQuietlyIn sighing gasps ofTepid airCircling the … Read more
- Reflections Close to Closing Time by Anne MikusinskiIt’s three minutes pastThe last time I checkedI’m so informedAs time is marked by thin gold hands.Around me,Life happensIn … Read more
- Columbine, Will You Be Mine? by Douglass AllenMy cultivated garden grows, seeds in rows,Gently tendered, watered, sun enough and earth—Daisy, hollyhock, delphinium, andColumbine—will you be mine?Blessed … Read more
- Firefly by Warren BenedettoMissy caught the firefly in mid-air, cupping her hands around it to form a tiny, dark cave. She could … Read more